Pattern Solutions supports your company with ...
Free introduction meeting: "3D for my business"
Discover how for your business:
- use 3D images
- which benefits it will bring to your business
- how fast and flexibel working with 3D is
[contact-form-7 id="321" title="advice"]
About the Optitex 3D Suite
With the Optitex 3D Suite we can turn the flat 2D patterns into 3D samples and reduce the number of times you have to create physical samples.
This drastically cuts the time you have to spend on each sample, the cost associated, as well as the hassle of scheduling and organizing numerous fit sessions.
What does this mean?
- Early prototyping – long before samples or fabrics are available
- Instant, realistic 3D pattern visualization
- Fast, accurate 3D style development
- Accelerates the pattern development process
- Improved communication with designers and manufacturers
- Reduce development costs
You create fewer samples, increase precision and uniformity of your productline’s fit, and drastically shorten it’s time-to-market; to mention just a few of the benefits of introducing virtual sampling to your design process.
You can create a virtually unlimited number of body types by adjusting body shape, height, circumference, muscle mass, and dozens of other measurements.
- Build a library of custom models
- Consistent Measurements compared to a Human Fit model
- Select body posture positions
There are 45 different types of textures in the software. See below examples of mesh and lycra. For each pattern piece you can specify the texture. With a wide variety of properties as rigid accessoires, trims and more to create a realistic image.
The 3D file I can export in several formats, see below for a print screen. You can view the 3D samples or finished products with the free 3D viewer from Optitex.
Innovative ways to check the garment
Make the fabric transparant to see the body through the cloth. With the tension map you can view how tight the garment is.